Important notice for passengers at Faaborg III
Temporary guidelines for sailing with Faaborg III, valid from 6 April until further notice.
As a result of the government's restrictions in relation to avoiding the spread of infection, as well as the gradual reopening of society, the following measures apply from 6 April 2021.
· Sailing according to normal sailing schedule.
· The maximum number of passengers has been reduced from 147 to 70 passengers. This is done to ensure that all persons can be a good distance away.
· Passengers who use the ferry's salon must place themselves at a good distance from other passengers, unless you come from the same household. As far as possible, avoid sitting directly next to each other, or directly opposite each other.
· Be careful also to keep a distance from the crew.
· Everyone must buy a ticket online or at the ticket machine in Faaborg. We encourage everyone to book a place in advance.
· All recommendations regarding contact and hygiene must be observed. There will be hand sanitizer on board for free use.
· Face mask or visors must be used on the entire ferry, port areas and waiting rooms, cf. the Danish Health and Medicines Authority's guidelines for public transport.
If you have become ill with flu-like symptoms and need to take the ferry, you must contact the ferry in advance of your departure on telephone +45 2483 5099, so that we can make the best solution.
The ferry office is open for personal contact with the following restrictions:
- Max 1 visitor
- Face mask must be worn
If you need to get in touch with us, do so as far as possible via our email address firstname.lastname@example.org or on tel. +45 72 53 18 00 on weekdays at 8am to 2pm.